There are many different catering companies providing services to San Francisco and the surrounding areas. Some concentrate on catering wedding ceremonies as well as other large-scale events, while others encouraged small business meetings and informal social gatherings. The catering companies that target smaller get togethers have a tendency to handle a greater number of functions and for that reason normally have a broader number of food items to select from. They may very well be called upon to cater breakfast meetings, lunch gatherings or dinner functions. Here are some examples of food many caterers offer as part of their menu selection:
– Continental Breakfasts – In addition to an assortment of muffins, danishes and bagels, continental breakfasts also include a variety of chilled fruit juices, freshly brewed coffee and an assortment of fresh fruit.
– Breakfast Bagel Platters – A variety of bagels served with tomatoes, cream cheese and various sliced cheeses.
– Hot breakfast options may also be available, including bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, etc.
– Sandwich Platters – Made on a variety of freshly baked breads, stuffed with deli meats, tuna or egg salad.
– Wrap Platters – Giant wraps stuffed with meats and salads and fresh vegetables.
– Cheese Platters – A variety of cheese and crackers.
– Vegetable Platters – vegetables and dip.
Hot Lunches/Dinners (often served with salad and rice or pasta)
– Lasagna – Layers of lasagna, meat and cheese. Vegetarian options are frequently also available.
– Penne Alfredo – Hearty penne pasta in a creamy mushroom alfredo sauce.
– Chicken Stir Fry – Stir-fried chicken and vegetables.
– Butter Chicken – Bite sized chicken in a mild sauce.
– Sunshine Salad – Baby spinach, romaine lettuce, red onion rings, kiwi, strawberries, dried cranberries, mandarin oranges, grated mozzarella and sunflower seeds.
– Greek Salad – Romaine lettuce, red onions, black olives and feta cheese.
– Dessert Loaf Platter – An assortment of banana, pumpkin, banana chocolate, and lemon-poppy seed breads.
– Dessert Platter – An assortment of desserts comprised of brownies, carrot cake, fruit squares, nanaimo bars and tarts.